Refund and Credit Policy
Please read. This applies to all orders: Once your order is delivered, please check all items immediately and make sure you are 100% happy with the items you have received.
Any request to return an item must be pre authorised by Realtone Music Aus Pty Ltd. Note: You are not automatically entitled to return goods back for a refund if you’ve changed your mind and decide you don’t want the goods. An authorised return on an unopened item must be returned to us for credit/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the item, and packaging must be undamaged / good condition. A restocking fee will apply to items requiring re packaging. If an item is returned without prior authorisation, it will be returned to the sender.
These items are not eligible for return:
- There are no returns on Pickguards for exchange once the packaging is opened.
- Any items that have been installed, used and/or damaged in any way are not eligible for exchange, return or refund.
- Electronic parts and pickups cannot be returned for exchange once installed.
- Exchanges and refunds cannot be given on damaged products or / with damaged packaging.
- Special order and closeout/sale items are not eligible for return.
- Due to the nature of the product, no returns / exchanges or replacement on guitar strings or polish / cleaning products.
Freight on Returns:
- Customers will be responsible for the applicable courier charges on returned items.
- Any refund paid on an item eligible for free shipping will be less the original cost of freight.
- If the item eligible for free shipping is returned for exchange, the replacement item will not be eligible for free shipping, and the credit will be less original cost of freight.
Please check your tracking details!: If an unsuccessful attempted delivery has been made, your package will be carded for collection at your local post shop. If you do not collect, it will be returned to us, and a return to sender charge imposed by Australia Post. This charge will be passed on.
We highly recommend you engage professional assistance with the installation of any parts, and modifications undertaken. We take no responsibility for parts fitted incorrectly or any damage caused during your own installation.