Emulating the sought-after over-wound late 50s-style neck and mid pickups, with a rich, piano-like bass and thick, singing trebles - pure SRV territory. A hotter bridge offers a more modern soloing sound when used with gain or distortion, without a harsh top end. Our most versatile set. White Covers.
- Tone Guide: Thick bass, strong mids and a tight compressed treble attack. Bridge wound hotter for rock and blues.
- DC Resistance: 6.0k neck, 6.3k mid, 8.7k bridge
- RWRP for hum-cancelling in notch positions.
About Tonerider Pickups
Tonerider pickups have redefined the market in quality, tone and affordability. Based on the best of 50s and 60s sets, but with more modern, accurate and consistent construction, players and luthiers around the world are discovering that your don't need to spend a small fortune to get the sought after single coil "chime". In order to bring you the ultimate pickups we've included the following features:
- High-Grade "Smooth-Top" Alnico Polepieces - no sharp edges!
- Modified stagger polepieces for more accurate string-to-string balance.
- Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all five standard positions.
- Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork.
- USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
- Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
- All coils bound with fabric tape, removing the chance of damage.
- All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
- All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
- All sets are RWRP - offering noiseless operation in positions 2 and 4.